Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jar Says Goodbye to Studio.

b. Hi, What's your name?

j. Green Jar With Two Houses and Big Red Flowers.

b. I heard you wanted to say goodbye. Any reason in particular?

j. I just got out of the kiln today. I'm about to be packed in a box with a bunch of the other pots that were in the kiln with me. They tell me we're going for a ride in a yellow truck.

b. Where are you going?

j. Someone said Iowa.

b. What are you going there for?

j. They tell me there's a really nice store where I'll meet lots of other nice pots and maybe someone who wants to take me home.

b. What's this store called?

j. I think it's called Sticks Gallery, 521 East Locust, Des Moines

b. I've heard of that place. They have lots of cool stuff. We sent some pots there a while ago, they were nice.

j. I'm a little nervous about going.

b. That's completely normal. It'll be fine.

j. What if we get lost on the way there?

b. It'll never happen. Have you ever heard of a tracking number?

j. Is that like GPS?

b. Not exactly, but kind of related.

j. Well bye then.

b. nancy told me to tell you she's gonna miss you.

No comments: